Marketing of Panchgavya Products
The products delivered by us are of best quality manufactured under the appropriate guidelines by quality controllers. We are renowned in the market because of the qualitative and exclusive features that facilitate us to popularize the Panchagavya products among urban users.
The products we offer are for Body, Home and Health care. Key features of our product are:
- Tastier food products
Ghee Nasal drops with CD Health tonic Weight loss ark Chyawanprash Joint Pain oil Herbal tea Shampoo Face Pack Body scrub Dhoop Stick Air purifier kit Mosquito coil Gaunyle Upplas Cow Dung Pots Cow Dung Logs Manure Manure Gau Gullak Pathmeda Skimmed Milk Powder Books
Training and assiatance of Gaushalas
- VSPCA in Vishakhapatnam
- Gaushala in Vrindavan
- Gaushala in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Gau grass rickshaws for needy Gaushalas
- Given Rickshaw to Chaumuha gaushala, Vrindavan
- Gaushal started in Tihar Jail, Provision of medicines to the same; Aid to Gau Seva Samiti Vrindavan to build fodder shed
- Facilitated transfer of 250 cows and bulls from overcrowded SGACC to Shree Mataji Gaushala, Barsana
- Cow management for sustainability carried out at Human Care Charitable Trust Gaushala, Kheri Kalan Gaon
Adoption of Cows in Gaushala
The Cow and its progeny requires a mere Rs 70/- per day for feeding. You can sponsor to feed a cow in a gaushala and become a Gau Palak . One Cow , bull or calf will be fed by your contribution and probably saved from a cruel death at the slaughter house. If each family decides to save at least one cow...... ..if each family decides to feed at least one cow.....
Holy Cow Foundation has surveyed genuine, needy gaushalas which are looking after abandoned, rescued, sick and injured cows. Your sponsorship will be directed to them on a monthly basis (Rs2,100/month). Holy Cow Foundation will monitor on the welfare of the cow that has been sponsored. Your contribution will help towards the upkeep and feeding of a cow.
- Organized Holy Cow Music Fests in last 4 years
- 2. Plantation Programme in Gaushalas