* How does the delivery process work?
Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
* How are items packaged?
Being an NGO working towards the betterment of the environment, we try and use environment friendly means for packaging as much as possible. We package our products in boxes and bottles, depending on the product. They are covered in a plastic layer depending on the nature of the product.
* What is the range of locations to which Holy Cow Foundation ships their products?
Holy Cow Foundation ships throughout India!
* My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order. You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse. Following are some our trusted courier partners:
- Aramex - http://www.aramex.com/
- DTDC - http://www.dtdc.in/
- Bluedart - http://www.bluedart.com/Ecom Express - http://www.ecomexpress.in/
- Wow Express - http://www.wowexpress.in/
- Delhivery - http://www.delhivery.com/
* What is the estimated delivery time?
We dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
* Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.A flat Rs.100 charge is applied to all orders below Rs.1000, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.1000.
* Does Holy Cow Foundation ship outside India?
Unfortunately, Holy Cow Foundation does not ship outside India at the moment. However, we are working on starting international delivery as soon as possible, so stay tuned!